1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/160oC & line 2 baking trays with baking parchment.
2. Firstly in a mixing bowl, add the flour, salt, pepper, parsley & garlic granules. Rub in the butter & then mix in the cheese and ham.
3. Add the milk gradually until a soft dough forms, then knead it softly on a floured work surface.
4. Pat the dough down slightly and break off into the portion sizes you want, big or small. Roll them into balls and place on your lined baking sheet, leaving a little space between each one. (Keep in mind to have all of the scones the same size so they cook evenly!)
5. Brush with a little milk on the top of each scone. Bake in the oven until they have risen, are golden and the base sounds hollow when tapped. Leave to cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
These could be served with a nice cream cheese, chutney, salsa or even some streaky bacon!