These easy to make muffins are full of rich & fruity flavours.
This recipe will make 12 good sized muffins!
The ingredients you will need are:
340g / 12oz Self Raising Flour
225g / 8oz Demerara Sugar
120g / 4.2oz Butter (Melted)
100g / 3.5oz Dried Cranberries
100g / 3.5oz Milky Bar Buttons
250g / 8.8oz Greek Yogurt
1. Preheat the oven at 160 & gas mark 4, line a 12-hole muffin tin with cases.
2. Stir together the flour and the sugar.
3. In a separate bowl combine the melted butter with the eggs & Greek yogurt.
4. Lightly stir in the liquid mixture into the flour mixture, gradually incorporating all the flour. Stir in all the cranberries and white chocolate. Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases, filling nearly to the top, then bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
5. Transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool & enjoy!!